We believe that it's never too early to instill a desire of learning in a child. The Best Brains Baby Genius Program is specifically designed for students between the ages of 3 and 5. At an early age, students will be able to reach their full potential through our Baby Genius Program.
The Baby Genius Program builds a strong foundation in mathematics and language. Our teachers facilitate an interactive learning environment through the use of our colorful worksheets and manipulatives. Our students develop strong communication and classroom skills through interaction with teachers and peers.
What are the benefits of the Baby Genius program?
- Teacher guided weekly instruction
- Promotes fine motor skills
- Enhances child's cognitive development
- Student develops number and letter fluency
- Develops communication and classroom skills
Baby Genius Math Skills
- Number Comprehension
- Counting Manipulatives
- Number Sequence/Order
- Writing Numbers
- Number Recognition
- Addition 0-10
Baby Genius English Skills
- Picture Recognition/Identification
- Language and Vocabulary Development
- Writing Letters
- Letter Sounds
- Alphabet Recognition and Sequence
- Comprehension Skills